Triller has reportedly overtaken TikTok in the United States with 26.5 million monthly average users and more than 75 million total users. It’s also the 28th most downloaded app overall.
Millions have made Triller videos on the fly including Chance the Rapper, Justin Bieber, Rae Sremmurd, Rita Ora, Kevin Hart and more, not to mention Drake‘s #InMyFeelings challenge. Of course that also includes The Weeknd, Marshmello, Lil Wayne, and Young Thug who’ve become investors and strategic partners in the app, as well. The world’s largest labels, managers, and music influencers are catching on.
The concept is simple and effective — just shoot a few takes with your song choice, tap the Triller button and the app quickly edits everything together into an impressive, shareable video.
Executive Chairman Triller and Partner in Proxima Media, Bobby Sarnevesht, explains:
For the first time, streaming will benefit all parties. The label, artists, and publishers get credit and revenue from steams and the associated streaming fees. Unlike other platforms, Triller is dedicated to artist-centric growth and directly helps artists with their billboard charts by elevating their stream counts.
Triller’s key features are listed as follows:
- Create pressional-looking videos in minutes with the help our unique auto-editing algorithm
- Look your best with 100+ filters and personalize your videos with text, drawings and emoji
- Access the top trending tracks or your own music from your library
- Collaborate with friends next door, or all over the world, in a group video
- Share videos Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Text, Email or save to your camera roll