REPORT: Cause of Death Revealed for Man Who Died At Bonnaroo

A 27-year-old man found unresponsive at Bonnaroo and later transported to a hospital where he died has been found to have overdosed on drugs including fentanyl, autopsy findings released Friday show.

The man, who was unnamed in the initial reports, has been revealed as Ryan Dunleavy Brentwood, Tennessee. He was found Saturday, June 15 in the morning by his father and was transported to Unity Medical Center in Manchester with CPR in progress. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.

The toxicology report from the autopsy showed Dunleavy had drugs including fentanyl, MDMA (ecstasy), and clozapine in his system when he died. His death is being ruled as accidental.

Any recreational drug use should be paired with Testing Kits to make sure what you’re taking is legitimate, or at least not something more dangerous. See test kits from DanceSafe here.